DAAD Romania (The Academic German Exchange Service) together with Babes-Bolyai University, The Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Cluj and with the support of NTT DATA Romania, organized a the workshop "From the beginnings of career, to success. Human Resource Management in the Context of Digitization ".
The students who are attending the "Personal Management" courses at NTT DATA Romania headquarters have joined the annual workshop dedicated to the German study line.
At the workshop were presented the company and several lectures by our colleagues:
- Amelia Proştean, Business Unit Manager with ForesightLab theme - Working Environment 4.0 (working environment digitization);
- Diana Ivana - WFM Manager NTT DATA Romania: "Human resource management in bits and bytes. Headhunting in an IT company”.
At the event we had the pleasure to meet also:
- Prof. univ.Dr. Mihaela Dragan – Deputy Dean FSEGA;
- Prof.Dr. Heidemarie Seel, Nürtingen Geislingen University ;
- StB Dr. Stefan Königer - Senior Manager at Ernst & Young;
- StB Steffen Ziegler, MBA "Ziegler Steuerkanzlei";
- Tamas Bandi - Sales Manager, Szel Mob Cristuru Secuiesc;