Welcome to the New Year – even today I am still faced with the dilemma of when it is appropriate to adopt an agile approach to project management and when it is best to use a classic approach. When I looked at the ‘Monitoring und Controlling’ (© PMI) phase, I thought it seemed virtually akin [...]
About Wolfgang KeferböckWolfgang Keferböck works for NTT DATA Austria in Manufacturing (SAP; PM und Logistic prozesses).
- How to eat sushi and last preparations for the Cologne Marathon 30. September 2011
- Germany seen with the eyes of a colleague from Japan 2. May 2011
- Big launch for NTT DATA and our blog in Europe! 30. March 2012
- David Dibben: Jason hits the nail on the head - quality means pr...
- Jason Dowell: Quality is needed, especially for business profess...
- Amber Sirpnzkar: Hi Meike, This is Amber from India. First o...
Apps architecture Banking Business Intelligence Cebit Consulting Contact Center Customer Customer Management Events Featured i-mobility i-phone innovation IT Jakob Nielsen Japan Java Logistic Mobile Mobile Payments Mobile wallet Mobility NTT DATA NTT DATA Blog Places PLM Podcast Point of sale product lifecycle management Project Management ProSTEP-iViP Recruiting SOA Social Media Technology TQM Web Usability
- David Dibben on Total Quality Management: A concept for software development?
- Jason Dowell on Total Quality Management: A concept for software development?
- Amber Sirpnzkar on Big launch for NTT DATA and our blog in Europe!
- Justin Latrell on Terminal Tango: Aerospace and Automotive PLM
- Takashi on The mobile world in Japan
- 18th World Congress on Disaster and Emergency Medicine 10. May 2013
- NTT DATA appoints new EMEA head of Public and Financial Services 13. March 2013
- NTT DATA shortlisted for MCA Awards with Orange 7. March 2013
- NTT DATA Corporation Reaches $1 Billion in SAP® Software-Related Annualized Revenues 27. February 2013
- Tokio Millennium Re UK chooses NTT DATA to support growth through infrastructure delivery 6. February 2013