Welcome to the New Year – even today I am still faced with the dilemma of when it is appropriate to adopt an agile approach to project management and when it is best to use a classic approach. When I looked at the ‘Monitoring und Controlling’ (© PMI) phase, I thought it seemed virtually akin […]
About Wolfgang KeferböckWolfgang Keferböck works for NTT DATA Austria in Manufacturing (SAP; PM und Logistic prozesses).
- How to eat sushi and last preparations for the Cologne Marathon 30. September 2011
- Germany seen with the eyes of a colleague from Japan 2. May 2011
- Big launch for NTT DATA and our blog in Europe! 30. March 2012
- ArushInfotech: Nice blog.....Keep it up !!...
- David Dibben: Jason hits the nail on the head - quality means pr...
- Jason Dowell: Quality is needed, especially for business profess...
Apps architecture Banking Business Intelligence Cebit Cloud Consulting Contact Center Customer Customer Management Events Featured i-mobility i-phone innovation IT Jakob Nielsen Japan Java Logistic Mobile Mobile Payments Mobile wallet Mobility monitoring NTT DATA NTT DATA Blog Places PLM PLM connector Podcast Point of sale product lifecycle management Project Management ProSTEP-iViP Recruiting SOA Social Media TCO Technology TQM Web Usability
- ArushInfotech on Designing Web Usability: Examining the relevance of Jakob Nielsen’s classic book on the modern Internet
- David Dibben on Total Quality Management: A concept for software development?
- Jason Dowell on Total Quality Management: A concept for software development?
- Amber Sirpnzkar on Big launch for NTT DATA and our blog in Europe!
- Justin Latrell on Terminal Tango: Aerospace and Automotive PLM
- Vatican’s Manuscripts Digital Archive Now Available Online 20. October 2014
- NTT DATA Joins the Winner’s Circle in the HfS SAP Services Blueprint Report 2014 15. October 2014
- NTT DATA Joins the Winner’s Circle in the HfS Cloud Infrastructure Services Blueprint Report 2014 16. July 2014
- HM Treasury selects NTT DATA to provide Core ICT Services 8. May 2014
- NTT DATA and RESTEC Begin Project To Provide The World’s Most Precise Digital 3D Map of the World 29. April 2014