Welcome to the New Year – even today I am still faced with the dilemma of when it is appropriate to adopt an agile approach to project management and when it is best to use a classic approach. When I looked at the ‘Monitoring und Controlling’ (© PMI) phase, I thought it seemed virtually akin […]
About Wolfgang KeferböckWolfgang Keferböck works for NTT DATA Austria in Manufacturing (SAP; PM und Logistic prozesses).
- TMForum: Social media relevance beyond marketing 27. May 2011
- BMW IT Fair 2012 – Recap Day 1 25. October 2012
- Designing Web Usability: Examining the relevance of Jakob Nielsen’s classic book on the modern Internet 8. August 2012
- Carlos: the success path continued, in 2014 we got the "f...
- paul: According to the Wikipedia, “Scrum is an iterati...
- paul: one of the best marketing strategy...
Apps architecture Automotive Banking Business Intelligence Cebit Cloud Consulting Customer Customer Management Digitization Events Featured i-mobility i-phone Industry 4.0 innovation Insurance IT Jakob Nielsen Japan Logistic Mobile Mobile Payments Mobile wallet Mobility monitoring NTT DATA NTT DATA Blog NTT i3 OSLC PLM PLM connector Podcast Point of sale product lifecycle management Project Management ProSTEP-iViP Recruiting SOA Social Media TCO Technology TQM Web Usability
- Starting off into professional everyday life: A Dual academic study with NTT DATA Deutschland
- Trends at IAA 2015: Connectivity for the Mobility of the Future
- The Munich – São Paulo Connection
- Small lifebelts in a sea of information
- The 1.Edition of International Insurance Forum: Property Insurance in a Stormy Era hosted by NTT DATA Deutschland
- NTT DATA Presents the Future of Digital Business at Gartner Symposium / ITxpo 2014 7. November 2014
- Vatican’s Manuscripts Digital Archive Now Available Online 20. October 2014
- NTT DATA Joins the Winner’s Circle in the HfS SAP Services Blueprint Report 2014 15. October 2014
- NTT DATA Joins the Winner’s Circle in the HfS Cloud Infrastructure Services Blueprint Report 2014 16. July 2014
- HM Treasury selects NTT DATA to provide Core ICT Services 8. May 2014