¿Qué nos traerá el futuro? ¿Tendremos teléfonos inteligentes conectados a redes sociales o servidores de red móviles con cabina virtual sobre cuatro ruedas? Es indiscutible la innovación en el vehículo está fuertemente influenciada por la tecnología de la Información Durante más de 100 años, la industria automotriz ha sido impulsada por el avance constante de […]
Importance of car industry innovation What will the future be like? Will our vehicles mutate to intra-connected smart phones on four wheels or mobile network servers with virtual cockpits? One thing is already certain: car innovations are strongly influenced by IT. For more than 100 years, the auto industry has been driven by the ongoing […]
On November 7th, 2014, we hosted an Executive-character event for cross-industry and cross-function exchange of experience and practice within the field of Collaboration and Collaborative Engineering beyond enterprise boundaries. Motivation Efficient Collaborative Engineering approaches are becoming ever more substantial to meet the requirements that dominate today’s globally competitive markets, in particular within the manufacturing and […]
In today’s sophisticated tech world, cyber-attacks have evolved into large scale, multifaceted attacks that now can also target the cloud, smartphones, industrial systems and even connected cars. Today, the risk of cyber-attacks is one of the most serious threats to enterprise activities. NTT DATA will present a threat intelligence System at the BMW IT-fair in […]
On May 13-14, 2014, my favorite PLM conference in Germany took place in the Berlin Congress Center at the Alexanderplatz. I’ve been attending this conference for the last 20 years and represent NTT DATA in the ProSTEP-iViP association. This year was another success, with more than 500 participants. Dassault and Brose were the main sponsors, […]
BSH Bosch und Siemens Hausgeräte GmbH is a leading provider of household appliances with sales of 9,8 billion EUR in 2012. As a global company, BSH has 47.000 employees in over 50 countries, including 27 development sites. To support the product development processes, BSH has been using applications from Siemens PLM such as Teamcenter PLM […]
- How to eat sushi and last preparations for the Cologne Marathon 30. September 2011
- Germany seen with the eyes of a colleague from Japan 2. May 2011
- Big launch for NTT DATA and our blog in Europe! 30. March 2012
- ArushInfotech: Nice blog.....Keep it up !!...
- David Dibben: Jason hits the nail on the head - quality means pr...
- Jason Dowell: Quality is needed, especially for business profess...
- ArushInfotech on Designing Web Usability: Examining the relevance of Jakob Nielsen’s classic book on the modern Internet
- David Dibben on Total Quality Management: A concept for software development?
- Jason Dowell on Total Quality Management: A concept for software development?
- Amber Sirpnzkar on Big launch for NTT DATA and our blog in Europe!
- Justin Latrell on Terminal Tango: Aerospace and Automotive PLM
- Trends en la Industria Automotriz – Datos, el aceite del siglo 21.
- Automotive industry trends: Data as 21st century oil
- Round Table Collaborative Engineering in Joint Ventures
- Global threat through cyber-attacks: intelligent system for prevention
- TCO of PLM – Impressions from the ProSTEP-iViP Symposium 2014
- NTT DATA Presents the Future of Digital Business at Gartner Symposium / ITxpo 2014 7. November 2014
- Vatican’s Manuscripts Digital Archive Now Available Online 20. October 2014
- NTT DATA Joins the Winner’s Circle in the HfS SAP Services Blueprint Report 2014 15. October 2014
- NTT DATA Joins the Winner’s Circle in the HfS Cloud Infrastructure Services Blueprint Report 2014 16. July 2014
- HM Treasury selects NTT DATA to provide Core ICT Services 8. May 2014