On November 7th, 2014, we hosted an Executive-character event for cross-industry and cross-function exchange of experience and practice within the field of Collaboration and Collaborative Engineering beyond enterprise boundaries. Motivation Efficient Collaborative Engineering approaches are becoming ever more substantial to meet the requirements that dominate today’s globally competitive markets, in particular within the manufacturing and […]
In today’s sophisticated tech world, cyber-attacks have evolved into large scale, multifaceted attacks that now can also target the cloud, smartphones, industrial systems and even connected cars. Today, the risk of cyber-attacks is one of the most serious threats to enterprise activities. NTT DATA will present a threat intelligence System at the BMW IT-fair in […]
On May 13-14, 2014, my favorite PLM conference in Germany took place in the Berlin Congress Center at the Alexanderplatz. I’ve been attending this conference for the last 20 years and represent NTT DATA in the ProSTEP-iViP association. This year was another success, with more than 500 participants. Dassault and Brose were the main sponsors, […]
BSH Bosch und Siemens Hausgeräte GmbH is a leading provider of household appliances with sales of 9,8 billion EUR in 2012. As a global company, BSH has 47.000 employees in over 50 countries, including 27 development sites. To support the product development processes, BSH has been using applications from Siemens PLM such as Teamcenter PLM […]
We are excited to announce that NTT DATA has been shortlisted for the customer engagement category of the MCA Awards. This is in recognition of the work with Orange on creating a “Welcome Path” for new customers. Orange, one of the world’s leading telecommunications operators, wanted to transform the way it dealt with new customers […]
Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) Applications are complex software systems implemented using different Java technologies, such as Enterprise Java Beans, Java Server Pages and Servlets. Dassault Systèmes ENOVIA V6 is a Product Lifecycle Management platform based on these technologies, and its various centrals are extendable by using API’s and vendor specific programming paradigms that allow customers […]
- How to eat sushi and last preparations for the Cologne Marathon 30. September 2011
- Germany seen with the eyes of a colleague from Japan 2. May 2011
- Big launch for NTT DATA and our blog in Europe! 30. March 2012
- ArushInfotech: Nice blog.....Keep it up !!...
- David Dibben: Jason hits the nail on the head - quality means pr...
- Jason Dowell: Quality is needed, especially for business profess...
- ArushInfotech on Designing Web Usability: Examining the relevance of Jakob Nielsen’s classic book on the modern Internet
- David Dibben on Total Quality Management: A concept for software development?
- Jason Dowell on Total Quality Management: A concept for software development?
- Amber Sirpnzkar on Big launch for NTT DATA and our blog in Europe!
- Justin Latrell on Terminal Tango: Aerospace and Automotive PLM
- NTT DATA Presents the Future of Digital Business at Gartner Symposium / ITxpo 2014 7. November 2014
- Vatican’s Manuscripts Digital Archive Now Available Online 20. October 2014
- NTT DATA Joins the Winner’s Circle in the HfS SAP Services Blueprint Report 2014 15. October 2014
- NTT DATA Joins the Winner’s Circle in the HfS Cloud Infrastructure Services Blueprint Report 2014 16. July 2014
- HM Treasury selects NTT DATA to provide Core ICT Services 8. May 2014