Data migration is of course only one aspect of system conversion. Usually data migration is performed in conjunction with other conversions like technology or interfaces. Nevertheless, data migration is often the most expensive and confusing part of the conversion project. So let’s revisit the handful of fairly large data migrations I encountered in my professional […]
Photo: Jorg Mühlenberg, Munich To get a lemon car is people’s major concern when buying a used vehicle: Has it been abused, improperly maintained or poorly repaired? Ironically, the brand name of the popular French manufacturer Citroën means lemon. Moreover, the founder’s grandfather actually had been a greengrocer who sold citrus fruit, a profession which […]
Industry 4.0 – a nice vision: flexible and intelligent machines produce equally intelligent physical products, based on virtual product models. During their use, these products report their operational status and service demands online to the manufacturer. In the meantime, the manufacturers are developing new business models. But: how does the data get to the right […]
¿Qué nos traerá el futuro? ¿Tendremos teléfonos inteligentes conectados a redes sociales o servidores de red móviles con cabina virtual sobre cuatro ruedas? Es indiscutible la innovación en el vehículo está fuertemente influenciada por la tecnología de la Información Durante más de 100 años, la industria automotriz ha sido impulsada por el avance constante de […]
Importance of car industry innovation What will the future be like? Will our vehicles mutate to intra-connected smart phones on four wheels or mobile network servers with virtual cockpits? One thing is already certain: car innovations are strongly influenced by IT. For more than 100 years, the auto industry has been driven by the ongoing […]
On November 7th, 2014, we hosted an Executive-character event for cross-industry and cross-function exchange of experience and practice within the field of Collaboration and Collaborative Engineering beyond enterprise boundaries. Motivation Efficient Collaborative Engineering approaches are becoming ever more substantial to meet the requirements that dominate today’s globally competitive markets, in particular within the manufacturing and […]
- How to eat sushi and last preparations for the Cologne Marathon 30. September 2011
- Germany seen with the eyes of a colleague from Japan 2. May 2011
- Big launch for NTT DATA and our blog in Europe! 30. March 2012
- ArushInfotech: Nice blog.....Keep it up !!...
- David Dibben: Jason hits the nail on the head - quality means pr...
- Jason Dowell: Quality is needed, especially for business profess...
- ArushInfotech on Designing Web Usability: Examining the relevance of Jakob Nielsen’s classic book on the modern Internet
- David Dibben on Total Quality Management: A concept for software development?
- Jason Dowell on Total Quality Management: A concept for software development?
- Amber Sirpnzkar on Big launch for NTT DATA and our blog in Europe!
- Justin Latrell on Terminal Tango: Aerospace and Automotive PLM
- NTT DATA Presents the Future of Digital Business at Gartner Symposium / ITxpo 2014 7. November 2014
- Vatican’s Manuscripts Digital Archive Now Available Online 20. October 2014
- NTT DATA Joins the Winner’s Circle in the HfS SAP Services Blueprint Report 2014 15. October 2014
- NTT DATA Joins the Winner’s Circle in the HfS Cloud Infrastructure Services Blueprint Report 2014 16. July 2014
- HM Treasury selects NTT DATA to provide Core ICT Services 8. May 2014