BSH Bosch und Siemens Hausgeräte GmbH is a leading provider of household appliances with sales of 9,8 billion EUR in 2012. As a global company, BSH has 47.000 employees in over 50 countries, including 27 development sites. To support the product development processes, BSH has been using applications from Siemens PLM such as Teamcenter PLM […]
We are excited to announce that NTT DATA has been shortlisted for the customer engagement category of the MCA Awards. This is in recognition of the work with Orange on creating a “Welcome Path” for new customers. Orange, one of the world’s leading telecommunications operators, wanted to transform the way it dealt with new customers […]
Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) Applications are complex software systems implemented using different Java technologies, such as Enterprise Java Beans, Java Server Pages and Servlets. Dassault Systèmes ENOVIA V6 is a Product Lifecycle Management platform based on these technologies, and its various centrals are extendable by using API’s and vendor specific programming paradigms that allow customers […]
Amazing! Working as a general contractor, NTT Data has set up the entire IT structure of the newly designed website of the BMW Group. The secret of success is called Scrum. Bowing to the normative power of the facts It happens all to frequently: complaints that software development projects are not producing the desired success. […]
NTT DATA at the 2012 BVL Logistics Congress: Networking and globalisation remain the most important topics
The 29th German Logistics Congress met this year in Berlin, Germany, under the motto ‘Excellent Networking’. With over 2,000 participants, the event is a real Who’s Who of the German and European transport and logistics industry. NTT DATA had a display booth at HOLM Future. HOLM, the House of Logistics and Mobility, is a platform […]
Today Sibos, the leading international event for the payment community, kicks off in Osaka, Japan. Over four days, around 6,000 delegates and 200 exhibitors drawn from the financial technology sector will come together for this major event. For the first time, NTT DATA Corporation and NTT DATA EMEA will join forces at a common booth […]
- How to eat sushi and last preparations for the Cologne Marathon 30. September 2011
- Germany seen with the eyes of a colleague from Japan 2. May 2011
- Big launch for NTT DATA and our blog in Europe! 30. March 2012
- David Dibben: Jason hits the nail on the head - quality means pr...
- Jason Dowell: Quality is needed, especially for business profess...
- Amber Sirpnzkar: Hi Meike, This is Amber from India. First o...
- David Dibben on Total Quality Management: A concept for software development?
- Jason Dowell on Total Quality Management: A concept for software development?
- Amber Sirpnzkar on Big launch for NTT DATA and our blog in Europe!
- Justin Latrell on Terminal Tango: Aerospace and Automotive PLM
- Takashi on The mobile world in Japan
- NTT DATA has completed the capital alliance with everis Group 28. January 2014
- Charging gets easier 19. November 2013
- NTT DATA announces the acquisition of EBS Romania S.A 5. November 2013
- NTT DATA announces a capital alliance with everis Group, a Spanish multinational consulting and IT service company 1. November 2013
- With 400 new charging stations, Vienna is a capital of e-mobility 23. October 2013