Living up to our values of foresight and teamwork, we have embarked on a close collaboration with an everis project in Brazil. It all began when a request for support in the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) system was sent to NTT DATA India, North America, Italy and Vietnam. However, these countries did not possess the […]
Thanks to the internet, we can access an unlimited amount of information. However, this unlimited wave of information can also often leave us feeling overwhelmed, drowning us in a flood of information. We constantly receive interesting links via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Chatter, email etc. while simultaneously stumbling upon interesting information on news sites such as […]
The 1.Edition of International Insurance Forum: Property Insurance in a Stormy Era hosted by NTT DATA Deutschland
NTT DATA has been honored to welcome over 75 participants from 20 countries at the first edition of IIF – “Property Insurance in a Stormy Era”. The event was organized on 22nd and 23rd of June, by NTT DATA Germany and Media XPRIMM, one of the important insurance media companies in Europe. The event took […]
Around the international Auto Shanghai Show this year, further car centered events have taken place. The first Car Symposium Shanghai at Tongji University under the headline “Success Factors in the World’s Largest Automotive Market”, organized by University of Duisburg-Essen Center Automotive Research, was one I have participated in as speaker. The leading topic was: how […]
In March 2015, Srini Koushik as the President and CEO of the NTT Innovation Institute in Palo Alto visited us in Munich before his keynote presentation for a customer workshop. I took this opportunity to do an interview on his view on innovation & product lifecycle management. Srini, please introduce yourself to our readers. I […]
Data migration is of course only one aspect of system conversion. Usually data migration is performed in conjunction with other conversions like technology or interfaces. Nevertheless, data migration is often the most expensive and confusing part of the conversion project. So let’s revisit the handful of fairly large data migrations I encountered in my professional […]
- TMForum: Social media relevance beyond marketing 27. May 2011
- Designing Web Usability: Examining the relevance of Jakob Nielsen’s classic book on the modern Internet 8. August 2012
- How to eat sushi and last preparations for the Cologne Marathon 30. September 2011
- Chris: Responding to change over following a plan....
- Dennis: Good article....
- Dennis: True with internet we can access unlimited amount ...
- Chris on Total Quality Management: A concept for software development?
- Dennis on Lessons learned from large-scale data migration projects
- Dennis on Small lifebelts in a sea of information
- Dennis on The 1.Edition of International Insurance Forum: Property Insurance in a Stormy Era hosted by NTT DATA Deutschland
- Dennis on Innovation – the NTT I3 way
- NTT DATA Presents the Future of Digital Business at Gartner Symposium / ITxpo 2014 7. November 2014
- Vatican’s Manuscripts Digital Archive Now Available Online 20. October 2014
- NTT DATA Joins the Winner’s Circle in the HfS SAP Services Blueprint Report 2014 15. October 2014
- NTT DATA Joins the Winner’s Circle in the HfS Cloud Infrastructure Services Blueprint Report 2014 16. July 2014
- HM Treasury selects NTT DATA to provide Core ICT Services 8. May 2014