On May 13-14, 2014, my favorite PLM conference in Germany took place in the Berlin Congress Center at the Alexanderplatz. I’ve been attending this conference for the last 20 years and represent NTT DATA in the ProSTEP-iViP association. This year was another success, with more than 500 participants. Dassault and Brose were the main sponsors, […]
BSH Bosch und Siemens Hausgeräte GmbH is a leading provider of household appliances with sales of 9,8 billion EUR in 2012. As a global company, BSH has 47.000 employees in over 50 countries, including 27 development sites. To support the product development processes, BSH has been using applications from Siemens PLM such as Teamcenter PLM […]
We are excited to announce that NTT DATA has been shortlisted for the customer engagement category of the MCA Awards. This is in recognition of the work with Orange on creating a “Welcome Path” for new customers. Orange, one of the world’s leading telecommunications operators, wanted to transform the way it dealt with new customers […]
Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) Applications are complex software systems implemented using different Java technologies, such as Enterprise Java Beans, Java Server Pages and Servlets. Dassault Systèmes ENOVIA V6 is a Product Lifecycle Management platform based on these technologies, and its various centrals are extendable by using API’s and vendor specific programming paradigms that allow customers […]
Amazing! Working as a general contractor, NTT Data has set up the entire IT structure of the newly designed website of the BMW Group. The secret of success is called Scrum. Bowing to the normative power of the facts It happens all to frequently: complaints that software development projects are not producing the desired success. […]
NTT DATA at the 2012 BVL Logistics Congress: Networking and globalisation remain the most important topics
The 29th German Logistics Congress met this year in Berlin, Germany, under the motto ‘Excellent Networking’. With over 2,000 participants, the event is a real Who’s Who of the German and European transport and logistics industry. NTT DATA had a display booth at HOLM Future. HOLM, the House of Logistics and Mobility, is a platform […]
- How to eat sushi and last preparations for the Cologne Marathon 30. September 2011
- Germany seen with the eyes of a colleague from Japan 2. May 2011
- Big launch for NTT DATA and our blog in Europe! 30. March 2012
- ArushInfotech: Nice blog.....Keep it up !!...
- David Dibben: Jason hits the nail on the head - quality means pr...
- Jason Dowell: Quality is needed, especially for business profess...
- ArushInfotech on Designing Web Usability: Examining the relevance of Jakob Nielsen’s classic book on the modern Internet
- David Dibben on Total Quality Management: A concept for software development?
- Jason Dowell on Total Quality Management: A concept for software development?
- Amber Sirpnzkar on Big launch for NTT DATA and our blog in Europe!
- Justin Latrell on Terminal Tango: Aerospace and Automotive PLM
- NTT DATA Joins the Winner’s Circle in the HfS Cloud Infrastructure Services Blueprint Report 2014 16. July 2014
- HM Treasury selects NTT DATA to provide Core ICT Services 8. May 2014
- NTT DATA and RESTEC Begin Project To Provide The World’s Most Precise Digital 3D Map of the World 29. April 2014
- NTT DATA to Contribute to Digital Archiving of Vatican Apostolic Library Manuscripts 18. March 2014
- NTT DATA has completed the capital alliance with everis Group 28. January 2014